Win Tickets To Garbage At The Fillmore!

Featured Image courtesy of Artist Facebook

Garbage will be coming back to Philadelphia on Saturday 7/30 at The Fillmore.

Want tickets? Rock On Philly is giving away two pairs of tickets to a lucky fan!

You can enter to win in one of two ways:

1. Comment on this blog post with why you love Garbage.
  2. Like and tag a friend in our contest post on Instagram.

You have now until Monday, July 18th at 5PM EST to enter!

Watch their video for “Empty” below!

7 Comments

1. Jason Lee

July 12, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I would do anything to see Garbage this time around. When they first came to Philly, I was stuck in the library studying for finals for s subject which became non-essential in real life. Yet, Garbage was so influential & so rebellious with their catchy hooks & the sultry voice of Shirley kept me wanting more & more. Now, married with 2 kids & with responsibility unending, I would listen again the old stuff & re-live my youth with the new album. We both matured gracefully.

2. Joanne Seip

July 12, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Strong talented female lead!

3. Lauren

July 14, 2016 at 12:38 am

They are true artists, who observe and then express their ideas about our world through music.

4. Jennifer

July 14, 2016 at 8:18 pm

Shirley Manson is a GODDESS

5. Biagio

July 15, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Love garbage. Got me through some tough times in my teenage years. Still rock to this day…

6. Dan Lafferty

July 17, 2016 at 9:14 am

Shirley is the true definition of how good bands are when fronted by a female. Her vocals, stage presence, and the overall bond this band has with its fans is amazing.

7. Nicole Kresh

February 1, 2017 at 3:02 am

I started listening to Garbage when I was a teenager and loved them. I was a teen mom (stupid girl right) i remember I played the CD so much my 18 month old little girl would sing Every song. I was happy to teCh my daughter that ladies can rock too. I Wish I was able
    To see them back then.